You have possibly spent months at dress or suit fittings, or meeting with a stylist or florist. Why should the perfect tailoring stop at the suit or dress? Your wedding ceremony too should fit you like a glove.
Many people don’t realise how flexible the format of a wedding ceremony can be in Australia while remaining legally sound. Writing your own vows is just the beginning of what you can do. For example, Rings, The I Do’s… The kiss? – not required! (But I recommend the kiss). I will talk you through all the options, and together we can co-create or adapt from a more traditional structure the format, choreography and content to suit your personal style and vision.
While I am flexible in how I work depending on the particulars of your event, the wedding process usually commences with an obligation and awkwardness free meeting to chat casually and get to know each other and where I will guide you through the legal process necessary to marry under current Australian legislation .
If you like me and choose to book me (firstly, thanks!) my commitment to you includes:
- Up to four face to face meetings, a final rehearsal with your bridal party if you want one and as many phone, email, and Zoom sessions as you like along the way.
- A welcome pack that contains chocolate.
- A link to my dropbox of comprehensive ceremony resources including ideas, example structures, readings, poems and songs—all hand chosen by me.
- Unlimited drafts of your bespoke ceremony until it’s signed off by you and totally perfect.
- Use of my uber-reliable professional PA system if required, plus ceremony signing table and chairs.
- My professional guarantee to be on time, appropriately dressed and audible to your guests.
- Professional and discreet management of your personal and legal paperwork.
- My personal promise the process will be fun, comfortable, and stress-free.
I am also available for:
- Weddings for local or overseas couples
- Vow renewals
- Child naming ceremonies
- MC duties/hosting